DACS is an organization of volunteers. There is no paid staff yet we accomplish a lot.
Right now there are specific areas where you can help.
- Vice President – New position to help the president and eventually become the next president. Build your resume while helping to keep our club going. This is a big job shared with the president.
- Social Media – Are you a Facebook or Twitter fan? Help DACS post interesting technical content.
- Painters – Help complete the renovation of the DACS Resource Center.
- Licensed Electrician – We need to rewire the lights in the Resource Center and provide power for an overhead projector mount. Members will volunteer to help where possible.
- Workshop Leaders – Is there a technical topic that really interests you? Help grow our range of workshops. Guru-level expertise is not needed, just a deep interest in a technical topic and a desire to learn.